Home > Consular Service > Visa to China
Quick Guide to HK SAR Visa Requirement

(HK SAR: Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China)


1. Visitors who need Visa to Hong Kong

All foreign nationals require a visa or entry permit to work, study, establish or join in any business or to take up residence in the HK SAR.

2. Tourists Who Do not Need Visa to Hong Kong

Tourists who travel on Barbados and St. Vincent & Grenadines passports do not need visas or entry permits to travel to HK but their visa-free-period-of-visit may not exceed 90 days. Other nationals are advised to read the HK SAR Visa Requirements on Internet website at http://www.info.gov.hk/immd/ or check with this office by Tel: 1-246-4356890 or Fax: 1-246-4356607 for relevant information.

3. How to apply Visa to Hong Kong

Those who require visas or entry permits may directly file their applications with the HK Immigration Department at Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong [Tel: (852)2824-6111, Fax: (852) 2877-7711], or apply by submitting the following to this or other Chinese Consular Posts.


Suggest to a friend: